The resort has 102 Southern Thai style villas that have been recently refurbished, each with its own private terrace from which to enjoy the cool breezes and views of the luxuriant surroundings or ocean vistas.
The resort is an ideal retreat for corporate meetings with the beachside Beach Pavilion meeting room which can hold up to 50 persons seated theatre-style and 80 people for a reception.
With function facilities featuring the latest in technology including Wi-Fi Internet Access, video teleconferencing services, LCD projectors & screens, technical assistance, and a personalized support. • Three swimming pools and children’s pools
• SPA Cenvaree
• Fitness centre
• A long tail boat service allowing guests to go fishing or snorkelling at nearby islands
• Kayaks and bikes available
• Sport activities include beach games, table tennis and badminton
• Children’s playground
• Babysitting service available upon request
• Broadband and wireless internet access
• Shuttle service to Lamai Beach and Chaweng Beach
• Baht Bonanza Free Spending Money programme available at the resort
Cuisine: Barbecue & Bar
Hours of Operation: 10:30 – 24:00 hrs.
Coral Bar & BBQ is an al fresco dining venue located by the swimming pool serving succulent barbecues and changing themed buffets.
Cuisine: Cocktail & Wine bar with live music
Hours of Operation: 08:30 – 24:00 hrs.
Papillon Lounge has light snacks and refreshments on offer throughout the day and becomes a relaxing cocktail venue in the evening.
Cuisine: International and Thai
Hours of Operation: 06:30 – 23:30 hrs.
With its unique beachside setting and great ocean views, Reef Café is ideal for a distinctive dining experience at any time of the day. Dishes are of International and Asian influences, with the accent on daily fresh seafood.