Website: http://www.theregencyhotel.com Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Rooms & Features
Our well-appointed, spacious, and comfortable guestrooms and suites are inspired by tasteful accents of color palettes imbued with classic luxury and refined elegance, offering everything for business and leisure travelers.
– HD TV(s) with satellite channel and DVD players
– Digital radio / alarm clock
– Wired and wireless high speed internet access
– Generous work station and in room safe box
– Original art
– Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
– Private mini bar and In-room coffee / tea facilities
– Full marble bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer and bathrobes
– Daily turndown service
– Spacious windows with stunning views over the city
Conference & Convention Facilities
– Over 1,000 sqm of function space
– Two elegantly appointed pillar-less grand ballrooms
– Six multi-purpose function rooms featuring up to date technology
– Fully equipped business center
– Outside catering services
Recreation & Guest Services
– State of the art gym featuring life fitness cardio and strength machines and a complete range of free weights
– Outdoor rooftop Infinity pool with Jacuzzi and sun deck featuring the best views overlooking Amman.
– Temperature-controlled swimming pool with retractable glass ceiling
– Full service spa with multiple treatment rooms offering an extensive range of facials, body messages and signature Dead Sea enriched treatments.
– Beauty center and hairdresser
– Nearby tennis courts, Olympic sized pools and running tracks
– Close to all major shopping centers and sightseeing venues
Al Madafa Restaurant
Location: Mezzanine floor
Hours of Operation: Breakfast: 06.00 am – 11.00 am
Lunch: 12.30 pm - 04.00 pm
Dinner: 06.30 pm - 11.00 pm
Our all-day dining restaurant, offers flavors from around the world with extravagant buffet and à la carte dining featuring mouthwatering continental and local cuisine.
Kan Zamaan Restaurant
Location: Airport Road | Mirage Village, Exit 4W
Hours of Operation: Arabic
Nestled on a hilltop of an old Jordanian village within the stone walls of an ancient 19th century settlement is Kan Zamaan – Arabic for once upon a time.
This distinguished Ottoman era landmark perfectly incorporates its golden past into the modern, offering unique, authentic oriental and local cuisine garnished with forgotten flavors.
Le Piano Lounge
Cuisine: Light snacks & beverages
Hours of Operation: 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM
Le Piano Lounge, located off the lobby, offers an exquisite selection of teas and coffees, alongside a range of fine spirits, cocktails, light snacks, all served along with dazzling live piano melodies by our resident pianist.
Trader Vic’s Amman
Cuisine: Bar food
Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday
Bar: 05.00 pm - 01.00 am
Restaurant: 05.00 pm - 11.00 pm
The world-famous Trader Vic’s serves the best tropical and exotic cocktails in town. Take pleasure in signature Polynesian island flavours, then salsa to the sound of our resident live Cuban band.