Terms & Conditions of all memberships
- Acceptance: Use of a membership card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions listed herein.
- Membership Card: The membership card is the property of the issuing agent and must be returned upon request. Membership cards are valid for the Membership Term as embossed on the membership card, which is one year after initial purchase date. Membership cards have no cash value and do not guarantee reservation.
- Membership Benefit Conditions: All Membership Benefits are valid only during the Membership Term and shall automatically expire thereafter. All benefits are subject to availability, valid seven days a week, excluding Black-Out Dates, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Transferable and Non-Transferable Benefits:
A. Transferable: Benefits may be used by the Member or by a Member’s guest. The Member/ Membership Card need not be present at time of guests’ use of the benefit.
B. Non-Transferable: Benefits may be used only by the Member and upon presentation of their valid Membership Card. Proof of identification may be required by HOTEL.
- Black-Out Dates: All benefits shall not be valid on the following dates: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day.
- Modifications (Restaurant & Benefit Changes): Participating restaurants may cease to honor benefits without prior notice. Benefits may also be subject to change without prior notice. Wherever possible, Members will be kept updated on all such modifications. Members can also verify restaurant participation & benefits by calling Customer Services. Membership Program marketing agent declines any responsibility for modifications.
- Lost/Stolen Membership Materials: All lost or stolen certificates will not be replaced. Lost or stolen membership cards must be reported to Customer Services. A processing fee of ten USD (US$10) will be charged for each replacement membership card, which will be issued with the same expiration date as first card.
- Cancellations: Cancellation of Membership will be honored up to twenty one (21) days from the purchase date, but no refund will be issued until the membership card and all certificates have been returned to HMC.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the owners, operators, franchisors or licensors of any hotel that may accept the benefits of membership herein, or any of their affiliated or subsidiary companies, or their directors, agents, managers, or employees, or the proprietor or the marketing agent of the Membership Program (hereinafter collectively “Protected Parties”) be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages; and without limiting the generality thereof, including any loss, cost or damage to, or suffered by, the Member or others, arising from defects, negligence, delays, failure of performance or non-performance, including all claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, indebtedness, breaches of contract, breaches of duty or of any relationship, liability for acts, omissions, misfeasance, malfeasance, damages of every type, nature or kind suffered by Members or others, resulting from the action, or inaction of the hotel or its agents or employees in connection with the Benefits provided to Member herein. In the event of a breach of any the provisions hereof by any Protected Party, the extent of any liability of any such Protected Party shall be limited to the amounts paid by Member as a subscription for membership in the marketing program.