Website: http://www.radissonblu.com/hotel-cebu Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location & Description
Cebu, the Queen City of the South, both a dynamic business hub and a famed leisure destination. A key landmark in this thriving city is the 5-star international deluxe Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu, the first Radisson Blu Hotel of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group in Asia Pacific. This premiere M.I.C.E hotel is situated in the business hub and commercial district beside SM City Cebu, one of the biggest malls in the Philippines. Mactan Cebu International and Domestic Airport is only 11 kilometers away and the international port adjacent to Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu’s strategic location that makes it the perfect choice for business and leisure travelers.
Guest Rooms & Features
The contemporary, functional and elegantly-appointed 400 guestrooms include the Business Class Rooms, Suites and Presidential Suite. Guests staying at the Business Class Rooms and Suites have access to the Business Class lounge at the 20th floor where breakfast, all-day refreshments and evening cocktails are served. Each room is designed and equipped for the convenience of guests who want to make the most of their stay. Amenities, minibar, coffee and tea making facility, iPod dock and unlimited complimentary high speed wired and wireless Internet access are available in all rooms.
Feria, the all-day dining restaurant caters to local and international palates. Interaction between diners and chefs highlight every meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet. Culinary delights are fresh and aplenty, whether from the buffet or the ala carte menu. The Lobby Bar offers cocktails uniquely infused with local flavors and a cozy place for live nightly entertainment. An oasis in the middle of the Cebu cityscape is the Pool Bar that serves classic gastronomies, fresh seafood, refreshing concoctions and an extensive selection of signature cocktails. Unlimited complimentary wireless Internet access is also available.
Conference & Convention Facilities
Modern and stylish, our meetings and event facilities cater to your requirements for business and social gatherings. The stunning pillar less Santa Maria Grand ballroom can comfortably seat a thousand guests while Niña Ballroom and the other 10 function rooms are the ideal choice for meetings, banquets and weddings. For outdoor events and parties, employ the Event Plaza for a lush change of scenery. The plaza features a beautiful garden adjacent to the hotel’s beautiful swimming pool. Enhance your next meeting with features like state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment with a group of seasoned events and catering team.
Recreation & Guest Services
An ideal blend of luxury, leisure and business accommodation, the hotel delights guests with a multitude of exceptional services. Business guests have access to world-class meeting facilities and secretarial services in the business centre and the exclusive Business Club Lounge. Leisure travelers will enjoy relaxing at the pool, Fitness Centre or the spa.
- 24-hour room service
- One Touch Service
- ATM machine
- Business Centre with secretarial services
- Currency exchange
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Events Information Center
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Parking area (basement and outdoor)
- Safety and security equipment
- Transportation service
Places of Interest
- 11 kilometers from the Mactan International and Domestic Airport
- 1 kilometer from the Cebu International Convention Center
- Adjacent to the SM City Cebu Mall, the 11th largest mall in the world:
- almost 270,000 square meters of shopping area
- local and international retail stores ranging from apparel to computers
- restaurants and coffee shops
- bowling complex, video game arcades
- the hotel is connected to the mall through a dedicated walkway
- 500 meters from the Cebu International Port
- 2 kilometers from the Information Technology hub of the city (IT Park)
- 2.5 – 3 kilometers from the cultural sites in the city:
- Magellan’s Cross – is a wooden cross planted by Spanish colonizers on orders of the Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan upon arriving in Cebu in the Philippines on April 21, 1521. Housed in a chapel, this cross is a symbol of Cebu and of Christianity’s arrival in the country.
- Basilica Minore del Sto. Niño – is a 16th century church built on the spot where the image of the Holy Child Jesus (“Sto. Niño” in Spanish), was found by Spanish explorers in 1565 preserved in a burnt wooden box which was left behind during the 1521 Magellan expedition. A museum inside the Basilica showcases the history of Christianity in Cebu.
- Colon Street – Known as the oldest street in the Philippines, Colon Street was built by the Spaniards in 1565. Named after Christopher Columbus and developed by Miguel Lopez de Legaspi, the Spanish conquistador who arrived in the Philippines to establish a colony; the place became the center for commercial activities in downtown Cebu. At present, it is a shopping destination for bargain hunters.
- Fort San Pedro – is a military defense structure, built under the command of Spanish conquistador, Miguel López de Legazpi and the Spanish Government in Cebu. It is located in the area now called Plaza Indepedencia, near the port in the city. It was built in 1738 to repel Muslim raiders, and further on served as a stronghold for Filipino revolutionaries fighting the Spaniards near the end of the 19th century.
- Casa Gorordo – Originally the family residence of Juan Gorordo, the first Filipino archbishop of Cebu, it is now a museum showcasing historical memorabilia, relics and antique furniture reflecting Filipino lifestyle during the Spanish colonial era.
- 10-15 kilometers to various beach resorts and diving sites in Mactan Island with nearby islands offering white sand beaches, coral reefs and bird watching:
- Olango Bird Sanctuary – has the largest number of migratory bird in the Philippines flying in from as far as Siberia and Australia. The best times for bird watching are the months from July to November.
- Gilutungan Marine Sanctuary – one of Cebu’s most famous underwater spots for snorkeling and diving
- Nalusuan Island – a dive site famous for its coral gardens
- Pandanon Island – popular for its sprawling white sand bar
- Oslob Island – popular for whale shark “butanding” watching
Location: Lobby Level
Hours of Operation: 6:00AM to 10:30PM
A Roman connotation for “feast day”, Feria lives up to its name in ambiance, a huge selection of freshly prepared food and a celebratory experience. Feria serves local cuisine and a variety of international dishes round-the-clock. Eating at Feria creates exciting memories for diners as the restaurant’s chefs mingle with guests and offer recommendations. The culinary team boasts a diverse mix of award-winning chefs, all carefully preparing authentic dishes.
Location: Lobby Level
Hours of Operation: 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM
The Lobby Bar’s ideal location is convenient for a cup of coffee or delicious cocktail. Sip a glass of wine or a cold beer while enjoying the view of the hotel’s garden. The bar offers two areas that seat 180 guests and features live, nightly entertainment and free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
Hours of Operation: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
An oasis in the middle of the Cebu cityscape, the Pool Bar sits beside an 800-square-metre, free-form pool and delights guests with fresh seafood and an extensive selection of signature cocktails and classic drinks. Complement your delicious beverages with a variety of international dishes from the kitchen. The Pool Bar comfortably seats 60 guests and provides free high-speed, wireless Internet access.